Business Development Executive
Thornbury Nursing Services (part of Acacium Group)
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum DoE (OTE £50,000 - £80,000 realistically within first year) plus a guaranteed commission in your first 6 months
Unlock your potential:
Are you looking for a career where you are rewarded both financially and through clear career progression with an opportunity to add real value to a global healthcare solutions partner?
Are you a strong negotiator with the ability to influence, build and grow strong client relationships? If so, keep reading!
Thornbury Nursing Services are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their successful and growing team in Bristol. You will be responsible for developing and growing the client base whilst managing existing relationships within your territory and managing a sales pipeline.
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services, is a business which consists of the service delivery of Nursing care within the Healthcare community. TNS are consistently on hand to deliver a first-class service to NHS and private care organisations at extreme short notice. The service we deliver is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly, trusted.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- put yourself in control of your own earning potential!
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence. Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Experience of working within a Healthcare recruitment industry
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Proven track record of generating new business and maintaining/ growing client accounts.
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.