Pulse Mental Health (part of Acacium Group)
Turnford, Hertfordshire, EN10
Competitive basic salary with OTE of £77,000 - £82,000 per annum
Unlock your potential:
Are you a motivated, driven sales professional who thrives on developing new and existing business? Are you looking for your next leadership challenge, where you can inspire and coach a team of consultants?
If so, Pulse Mental Health are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager who wants a rewarding career where you can add real value whilst managing a successful team.
Based in Turnford, Hertfordshire, as a Sales Manager you will be driving sales and margin growth whilst leading from the front, managing a team of consultants from Associates to Executives.
At Pulse Mental Health we are truly market-leading with a wealth of knowledge and experience; the management team has over 100 years' experience in mental health recruitment with an average tenure of 10 years. You will benefit from being part of a successful team where you will be able to develop your career within a global group.
Every day you will…
- Deliver sales growth through the coaching and development of your team of consultants whilst targeting organisations to win new business opportunities through your own sales activities
- Provide effective leadership, whilst managing team performance, supporting them to grow and develop their desk
- Work closely with the team to ensure there is a pipeline of available candidates, actively building and maintaining candidate relationships
- Accurately forecast and deliver margin expectations, to achieve GM targets and budgets
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Pulse Mental Health to share best practice and knowledge
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, dedication and passion, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Annual company holiday for top performers (previous locations have included Prague, Lisbon, Valencia, Budapest, and the next trip we will be off to Las Vegas!)
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of  healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Fexible working options including working from home, extended lunches and flexible hours
- Regular events and incentives
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business such as discounted Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
Join us and make a difference!
Part of Acacium Group, Pulse Mental Health work with NHS trusts as well as organisations in the private sector to place registered mental health professionals into temporary, permanent and contract roles. Our expert teams take the time to fully support candidates and ensure we are delivering an outstanding service in everything we do.
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- A self-motivated approach with strong leadership skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience working in recruitment either in management or as a senior or principle consultant, healthcare industry knowledge would be desirable
- The ability to negotiate and influence others with a proven track sales record
- The capacity to lead, inspire and motivate a team
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.