A&E Agency (part of Acacium Group)
Full Time, Permanent.
£22,000 Basic salary plus additional monthly bonus.
Unlock your potential:
A&E Agency has been a leading recruitment agency for placing specialist doctors in temporary and permanent roles throughout the UK. We supply highly experienced doctors across a range of acute medical specialties, including but not limited to A&E, anaesthetics, obs & gynae, paediatrics, radiology, surgery and general medicine.
Our success is based on the long-term relationships we have built with our clients who recognise us for the high-quality service we offer along with the calibre of expert doctors we’re able to consistently provide. Our recruitment teams offer a personalised service, dedicated to placing specialist doctors from all over the world into locum roles and substantive posts across the UK.
We are growing our Compliance team and are looking for coordinators to join our lively Manchester City Centre office. You will play an important part in our success, whilst providing customer service to our candidates and ensuring we get things right first time. With endless career opportunities available across a global group, this could be your first step in realising your full potential.
Every day you will…
- Support the sales teams throughout the recruitment process to ensure all healthcare candidates are fully compliant and have the relevant pre-employment checks required
- Work closely with a variety of teams across the business to coordinate compliance processes, ensuring they run smoothly and are completed in a timely manner
- Manage our internal database to ensure our current healthcare workers compliance checks have not expired
- Manage required right to work documentation including; Proof of ID, Eligibility to Work, DBS checks, and professional registrations
What’s in it for you?
We offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of 23 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Previous customer service or administration experience
- Excellent communication skills when speaking with candidates over the phone or via email
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.