Clinical Recruitment Coordinator
Thornbury Nursing Services (part of Acacium Group)
£28,000 plus excellent benefits
Monday – Friday 8 hour shifts between 8am – 6pm
Unlock your potential:
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Clinical Recruitment Coordinator to on-board Registered Nurses and Healthcare assistants to the agency to support our client’s needs. You will maintain and promote the company’s exemplary standard by adhering to the company’s strict recruitment policies and by providing a high level of customer service. To support the continuous improvement of practices within the Recruitment department and across the company.
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services specialises in recruiting and supplying exceptional nurses to NHS and private care organisations, often at extreme short notice. With over 37 years’ experience in responding to last-minute requirements, our service is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients.
Every day you will...
- Provide clinical support to non-clinical team members and other RN colleagues
- Finalising candidates Recruitment process by identifying clinical areas in which they are experienced and referenced for, to ensure safe shift deployment with the Placement Team
- Conducting digital face to face interviews (via whatsapp/ skype/ zoom) and evaluating pre-recorded interviews of candidates to assess suitability
- To support the Recruitment team by taking phone calls and answering candidate queries
- Reviewing candidates clinical references and clinical skills self-assessments to assess placement suitability
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset within a global organisation made up of over 20 different brands all designed to make a difference to people's lives
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Regular events & incentives
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- Experience as either an adult nurse, mental health nurse or paediatric nurse
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a clinical setting
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.