Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
Dependent on experience plus both a team and personal bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you a motivated, driven sales professional who thrives on developing new and existing business? Are you looking for your next leadership challenge, whilst being able to lead from the front?
Pulse Nursing have an opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to inspire, motivate and lead our team of Consultants in Manchester.
We believe that our working culture plays a massive role in our continued success and growth as a company. You’ll benefit from being part of a lively, supportive and collaborative team, entering into warm and established desk where you can take that next step within your management career.
Every day you will…
- Be putting your own sourcing capabilities to the test to find nurses that match our client requests and be given the opportunity to lead by example
- Drive sales and margin growth by building strong client and candidate relationships through your team and your own activities
- Manage a team of consultants, offering support, guidance, and coaching
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- put yourself in control of your own earning potential!
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Regular events and incentives
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- All the perks you’d expect for a healthcare recruiter such as discounted Health Assessments and Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must…
- Have a background within the healthcare recruitment industry, experience working with Nurses would be ideal
- Be able to lead, inspire and motivate a team, working with teams to achieve and exceed on their targets
- Have a proven track record of success in a billing recruitment role, bringing in new business and growing the existing client base
- Have strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and influence others
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.