Highly Specialised Echocardiographer
Xyla Elective Care (part of Acacium Group)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Field based with frequent travel across your local region
Salary: £45,000-£48,000 per annum + 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance
Unlock your potential
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a highly specialised Echocardiographer to join the team. In this role, you will be a key member of the National Echocardiography Team and will work closely with patients by managing a portfolio of contracts across the UK, by providing specialist, high-quality echocardiography services. You will be at the forefront of our clinical service provision and locations will be agreed with you prior to your clinics being planned.
You will always work collaboratively with our customers and the internal Operations Team to ensure that service needs are met and that patients are put at the heart of everything we do.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Elective Care is a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.
Everyday you will...
- Carry out TTE investigations unsupervised, seeking second opinion advice from senior members of Xyla Elective Care or the local customer when appropriate
- Demonstrate proficiency and skill in echocardiographic techniques
- Take a proactive approach to minimising clinical risk to patients undergoing echo studies, and support Xyla Elective Care and our customers in the investigation and management of any related clinical incidents.
- Maintain all equipment, systems and facilities used to the necessary high standards as required
- Be familiar, competent and confident on patient administration systems, reporting systems, modalities and PACS systems
What's in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym flex
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual parties and an annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- BSc in Clinical Physiology (or equivalent)
- BSE Adult Accreditation or EACVI, CCI, ARDMS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple Echo platforms
- Full UK drivers license or equivalent
Our Inclusion Commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.