Flexible Remote Working
Salary up to £30,000 including a performance based annual bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic team player? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that can support your training and career development? If you want to work in a diverse role with an emphasis on developing business relationships, then read on!
Due to internal growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Bids Coordinator, supporting the wider leadership and Bids team in pre-bid processes. You will be given support and training from day one, with the opportunity to advance your career within the wider Bids team.
Every day you will…
- Managing tender alerts
- Qualify initial opportunities and liaise with the group-wide business development and sales team to but theory into action
- Support the bid team to ensure a collaborative team approach to all work
- Communicate with a variety of divisions and provide update reports which will drive continuous improvement within the team
- Provide ad-hoc support on specific bid-related projects
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career, dedicated training and development
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships UK wide
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Previous experience recruitment or healthcare administration AND/OR a background compliance
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a high workload
- Strong technical and research capabilities
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.