Client Relationship Executive
Pulse Mental Health (part of Acacium Group)
Hybrid - Turnford Place/Remote/On Site
Starting Salary - £30,000 basic salary + Commission
Monday-Friday (37.5 per week - 9.00am-17.30pm)
Unlock your potential:
Pulse Mental Health is an established recruitment agency who are recognised as a leading UK agency for healthcare professionals in the UK market. We are made up of Pulse AHP, Pulse Psychiatry, and Pulse Psychological Therapies. Together, we are perfectly positioned to support the increasing focus on building mental healthcare provision in the UK.
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Client Relationship Consultant to join the team who are dedicated to delivering a first-class customer experience and work collaboratively with teams across the business to achieve fantastic results! You will be responsible for devising strategies for the development of relationships with target clients, with the objective of providing new and enhanced volumes of business for the division.
Our award-winning teams are made up of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. We truly invest in our people and provide the platform and opportunities for them to be successful in their careers! Our work hard, play hard culture means that you really do see the rewards from the work you put in!
As multi award-winning organisation, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people. In return, we offer an exciting place to work with a wide range of excellent benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career.
Every day you will…
- Develop effective and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Build a profitable and deliverable sales pipeline, targeting prospective clients and opportunities in line with business strategy
- Establish new accounts and clients, and create awareness of the services supplied by Pulse Mental Health as a division
- Lead sales and pitches for new business including identification of new business/referral opportunities
- Manage the full sales process from identifying the target client through to conversion
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with over 20 different brands
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Business Development / Sales Experience - including direct face to face sales
- A proven track record of securing and winning new business
- The ability to create and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including ability to engage directly
- Self motivated and driven with the ability to work without supervision
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.