Location: Remote working with Occasional travel to Manchester
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading, fast-growing, and award-winning organisation?
If you want to join a global company committed to the human side of the business, look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services, and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global life science industry. A business with scale, a solid financial profile, leading digital capabilities, and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner, we’ve got the role for you!
At Acacium, we are looking for somebody to come to join our MI and Analytic team who thrives on the chance to manage and analyse data systems. Working with key stakeholders across the business, as an Insight Analyst, you will research, develop, and present accurate insightful analysis, opportunities, and solutions.
Every day you will…
- Work with the wider business to offer insights, guidance, and support. Fostering a collaborative working environment to enable knowledge sharing
- Adapt output to suit the audience and deliver insights in a meaningful way to meet the needs and style of the audience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our operational areas to create and deliver accurate, practical insight and initiatives.
- Pull data from existing information as well as delivering insights analyses using a range of sources, delivering compelling business-focused stories
What is in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us in making a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex data into clear insights with business-led recommendations
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with a data visualisation tool such as Power BI
Our inclusion movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.