Location: Bristol, Long Ashton
Department: Thornbury Nursing Services
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services, is a division that consists of the service delivery of Nursing care within the Healthcare community. Thornbury Nursing Services is consistently on hand to deliver a first-class service to NHS and private care organisations at extreme short notice. The service we deliver is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly, trusted.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Call Quality Coach to guide our established teams to offer the upmost quality at every customer contact point. You will need a dynamic approach to the role, advising both Subordinates aswell as Managers in portraying a consistent message inline with our company Brand.
This role will include the below duties
- Analyse, Identify and roll out through proactively listening in to calls from staff across all TNS functions and in conjunction with SMT, a benchmark of quality on calls, to ensure consistency of performance and evaluation to create a culture of exceptional customer service
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure first-class call handling customer experience is clarified and actively coached on ensuring regular feedback is provided to the SMT along with recommendations for improvement
- Coach, train and provide advice to staff after regular call monitoring by phone, face to face or through the relevant manager in a timely manner to ensure feedback is quickly acted upon to ensure quality of customer service
- Coach new starters to ensure clarity of excellence in call handling is provided at the earliest opportunity to help develop and imbed a culture of quality call handling and customer focus
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure call coaching remains relevant and focused on customer service excellence
- In conjunction with Senior Management Team develop a culture of call coaching, feedback and improvement to ensure quality of customer service resulting in improved productivity
- Exemplifying and promoting a professional and positive working environment by sharing best practice to ensure a collaborative team ethic
- Deliver short term/one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first