Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us 'good' means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organisations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across the Australia &New Zealand. Additionally, you will be teaming up with colleagues across our global offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
As a trainee, you'll be tasked with sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Seek Talent Search & through referrals.
You'll need to write compelling adverts - maybe you can give me feedback on this advert as part of your application?!
You'll be interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for the role.
If they aren't suitable, you'll be building your relationship for the future.
If they are suitable, you'll support them through the job searching process until offer stage.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Melbourne, London, Europe with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas and New York
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the horse racing, team activities and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Private Healthcare, Flexible working hours etc…
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to find out more about careers as a Recruiter.