CHS Healthcare (part of Acacium Group)
Care Liaison Advisor
Location: University Hospitals of Derby & Burton
Employment Type: Permanent full time contract (40 hours - Monday to Friday between 8-6 pm office based - some weekends expected on a Rota basis)
Salary: £20,500 - £24,000 per annum
Unlock your potential
Are you organised, personable and passionate about helping people? If you enjoy building relationships and thrive off delivering exceptional levels of customer service- then look no further!
Due to the growth of the business, we are expanding our Care Liaison Team and we are looking for a Care Liaison Advisor to join us at University Hospitals of Derby & Burton, where you will play a key role in the success of the company. As a Care Liaison Advisor, you will work closely with the hospital discharge teams and care homes to support with sourcing the best packages of care for our clients. This is an incredibly rewarding job opportunity, as you will be working towards a quick and safe discharge plan, helping families who are often under high levels of stress.
CHS Healthcare is a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, we are the UK’s largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We are a dynamic and expanding company, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
A career with CHS offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will...
- Liaise with healthcare professionals on a day to day basis and build trusted relationships to ensure the best possible outcome for the service user
- Travel between various departments to maximise success (discharge hub, wards, care homes etc.)
- Work closely with other departments to ensure you do everything in your power to get the best possible package of care for each client
- Utilise your caring and empathetic nature to support clients and their families through the discharge process
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long and successful career with us
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Festive & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence. Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role you must ideally have...
- Previous in an administration-based role
- Strong customer service/customer care abilities
- A caring and empathetic nature
- Experience in use of Microsoft packages
- The ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.