Customer Service Apprentice
Xyla Health and Wellbeing
£14,000 plus benefits
Office based role - Central Leeds
Unlock your potential:
Are you motivated, determined, and passionate about people? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and motivated customer services team? Are you looking for a role where you can make a direct impact on a global organisation and genuinely make a difference to peoples lives?
We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Apprentice to work within our very established brand - Xyla Health and Wellbeing, who are based in Leeds.
What’s in it for you?
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an office-based environment surrounded by a dedicated team of people who are invested in supporting you to kick-start your career. We will continue to support your academic learning and development, too, giving you a positive start to your career, and the guidance, skills, and confidence to succeed.
You will join a social community of apprentices where you can share similar experiences – they will be your support network both in and outside of work.
The role is rewarding, challenging, and developmental. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to do any of the following:
- Support the team by delivering fantastic levels of customer service to people you interact with daily
- Assist with booking appointments and dealing with general queries efficiently
- Support with general administration tasks including monitoring shared communication
- Provide empathetic care when liaising with customers
- Work collaboratively within the team to maximise success – teamwork makes the dream work!
- Spend time working on your Level 3 Customer Service qualification with the support of your manager and your peers
As well as that, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- A Qualification at the appropriate level, whilst gaining hands-on experience in an office environment
- Career development and progression - we can give you the tools, guidance, and support you need to have a successful, long-term career with us!
- Progression and development opportunities within a global organisation
- Regular events and incentives
- Pension scheme matching up to 5%
- Gym Flex: discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars, and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Recognition and rewards for top performers including all expenses paid for travel to global destinations
Is Acacium Group right for you?
We are looking for those who have a hard-working attitude with a willingness to learn and develop, as well as strong communication skills – both written and verbal. A great knowledge around different Microsoft packages (including Excel and Outlook) would be fantastic, too.
Most importantly, you need a positive, can-do attitude! With this, you’ll go far!
- Competitive basic salary plus an uncapped commission structure which ensures you are directly rewarded for your hard work
- Dedication to developing you and your career via our in-house training programme- we can provide you with the correct tools to be successful in your career
- Career progression across the team and the wider Acacium Group
- Workplace pension scheme
- Team incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.