Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: £24,000+ Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped commission & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors’ lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
Be a part of Proclinical the Global Leading Life Science Recruitment company that will give you the best platform to be successful. Our reputation is key in the life science industry and we’ve be a part of this since 2005 growing year on year in revenue, size and presence.
With us you will be given the best chance to start your career in recruitment. We will give you all the tools and support to be successful and we have proven this throughout the years with our associate hires progressing quickly in the business.
We Offer You:
- Promotions based on your individual performance meaning your career is totally in your hands - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths that are suited to your strengths and ambitions including leadership
- Hire into science-based roles that have a moral purpose and could change lives for the leading global life science recruitment company
- Flexible working between your home and the office from Consultant level
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team from day 1
- Career opportunities within our offices across the globe – Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Switzerland, Germany, Sydney, Melbourne, Asia and Cape Town with more offices to open in the future
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - Average OTE up to £35k+ YR1, up to £60k+ YR2, up to £100k+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- Company Benefits - Healthcare, Subsidised virgin active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Care
- Support employee chosen charities through various events
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Cancun, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- A dynamic, international, supportive and inclusive culture
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job role as an Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by your direct Manager as well as our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your Manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and/or Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as an Associate Consultant and if successful then you can be rewarded with a promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development.
What you need to have:
- 6 months + sales experience
- German, Dutch, French and Swedish languages preferred but not essential
- Scientific background/academics or an interest in the sciences is preferable
- A self-motivated positive attitude
- Drive, ambition and a competitive nature
- An entrepreneurial spirit