Hybrid, with visits to any of our offices in London, Manchester, Turnford, Birmingham or Bristol
Competitive Salary + Bonus and Benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading and award-winning organisation? With technology playing a fundamental part of business strategy, and transformation enabling better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data this is the best time to join us and be integral to our company vision for the future.
Due to continued success and growth within the organisation we are seeking a new Portfolio Manager to join the Technology and Transformation Department.
You will design, initiate and lead the Acacium Group portfolio to deliver an agreed list of projects, programmes and transformation activities with full reporting responsibilities to the senior management team.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
In this role you will...
- Be responsible for defining the impact of new portfolio project requests into the portfolio and managing all pipeline activity
- Perform health checks and impose quality assurance against the active items in the portfolio – status/timeline
- Support the gated approval process through each stage of the portfolio lifecycle
- Present the illustration of the strategic direction of the portfolio across the multiple divisions of Acacium Group
- Identify duplication and facilitate prioritisation requests in portfolio delivery
- Be the point of escalation for individual Portfolio item status changes
- Track the progress against original/re-baselined timelines and reconcile the financials of the portfolio
- Provide overall resource management of the portfolio with engagement across the multiple staffing groups to determine supply versus demand
- Identify resourcing constraints and work with team leaders to resolve or facilitate decision process to impact portfolio deliverables
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications!
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
- Discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do
- Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Considerable experience of stakeholder engagement, negotiation and management including stakeholder analysis, communication, and collaboration with all levels of stakeholders
- Considerable portfolio/PMO Management and project management experience, with a successful track record of managing projects within timescale and budget
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.