Senior Application Developer
Birmingham - Flexible/Remote - Hybrid working model
Attractive Salary + Bonus and Benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading, fast-growing, and award-winning organisation? With technology playing a fundamental part of business strategy, and transformation enabling better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data this is the best time to join us and be integral to our company vision for the future.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join our back-end development team. As a Senior Application Developer, you will be working in collaboration within a team of Developers to build high quality Mobile and Web applications. These will include building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites and API’s which are in line with the business requirements. You will review existing and potential solutions for our business needs and define the right way for us to move forwards technically.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives - get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Create clean, reusable, and efficient code that meet the Groups defined requirements
- Build integrations with third party and inhouse systems and products
- Create quality solutions adhering to the OWASP security standards
- Act as a leading voice in your team around technical feasibility
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance existing software
- Create and contribute to technical documentation
- Contribute your ideas and improvements where needed in an Agile environment
What’s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you a platform and the support needed to take your career in whichever direction you decide
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
- Regular company and team events which focus on team building
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you ideally have...
- A good understanding of Agile software development and proven skills in .NET and Java.
- A good working knowledge of Software Design principles and architecture and an understanding of SOLID and object orientated design principles.
- An awareness of emerging technologies and their potential application.
- Capability of building and articulating technical execution plans
- Knowledge of optimising code where applicable and experience of code reviews and feedback
- Good communication skills so you are able to provide technical leadership to the development teams
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.