Associate Recruitment Consultant
Location: Tunbridge Wells, UK
Salary: Competitive, plus additional allowances and a great commission structure & incentives including holidays, directors’ lunch, team incentives and team building events and much more!
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
Be a part of Hobson Prior - the Global Leading Life Science Recruitment company that will give you the best platform to be successful. Our reputation is key in the life science industry and we’ve been growing year on year in revenue, size and presence.
With us you will be given the best chance to start your career in recruitment. We will give you all the tools and support to be successful and we have proven this throughout the years with our associate hires progressing quickly in the business.
We Offer You:
- Promotions based on your individual performance meaning your career is totally in your hands - At least one promotion a year, (but up to 3!) with multiple tailored career paths that are suited to your strengths and ambitions including leadership
- Hire into science-based roles that have a moral purpose and could change lives for the leading global life science recruitment company
- Flexible working between your home and the office from Consultant level and above
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team from day 1
- High Earning Potential and Commission, with a salary increases for promotions, and increased Company Benefits
- Support employee chosen charities through various events
- Annual incentive trips away to Abu Dhabi, Monaco, Miami etc.
- A dynamic, fun, supportive and inclusive culture
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job role as an Associate Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by your direct manager as well as our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and/or Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as an Associate Consultant and if successful then you can be rewarded with a promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development.
What you need to have:
- Ideally more than 6 months in a sales experience but this is not a necessity
- Scientific background/academics or an interest in the sciences is preferable but not necessary
- A self-motivated positive attitude
- Drive, ambition and a competitive nature
- An entrepreneurial spirit