Pulse Mental Health (part of Acacium Group)
Customer Service Consultant
Permanent, Full Time
£22,000 plus a monthly performance related bonus OTE £26,000
Unlock your potential:
Are you a customer focused individual, with a driven, proactive approach? Are you looking for a job with industry-leading training to help maximise your potential? If so, this could be the next step in your career.
We have a vacancy for a Customer Service Consultant to join our Pulse Mental Health team in Turnford, Hertfordshire, EN10. As a multi award-winning organisation, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people. You’ll be working alongside our successful recruitment team with over 100 years' experience in mental health recruitment with an average tenure of 10 years.
We offer a 10-week onboarding programme including workshops, coaching and access to our digital platform that has hours of bitesize training to ensure you have the best tools in the business to become a success.
Our Customer Service Consultants work hard to deliver exceptional service to our database of registered mental health professionals, helping us become an agency of choice in the industry. In return we will offer you a clear career pathway, regular incentives and rewards whilst you make new friends as part of a collaborate and supportive team.
Every day you will…
- Offer exceptional levels of customer service and support to our candidates, maintaining strong relationships and increasing retention
- Maintain frequent contact and communication via phone and email, supporting candidates throughout their current working assignments
- Promote our services, ensuring we are the preferred agency
- Work closely with the Recruitment Consultants, supporting them in acquiring business leads and candidate referrals or recommendations
- Accurately update and maintain records on our internal company database and client portals
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation with 27 different brands
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- All the benefits that come from working for an organisation in the medical industry such as: Health Assessments, Life Assurance, and discounted Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers in Acacium plus another weekend break for top performer in Pulse Mental Health
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- A commitment to customer service, with proven experience in building strong relationships
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task when handling time-sheet entries or customer queries
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to have engaging conversations with candidates over the phone
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.