Business Insight Analyst
CHS Healthcare (Part of Acacium Group)
Sutton Coldfield Office 2 days a week / WFH 3 days a week
Working hours: 9am - 5pm working Monday – Friday
Permanent, Full time
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum D.O.E
Unlock your potential
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join our growing team as a Business Insight Analyst where as an expert in both customer and market insight and customer experience measurement you will create an understanding of the entire customer and candidate experience. This will involve analysing and interpreting data from across CHS Healthcare to support the business development and operational management teams to make informed decisions, ensuring that the business can take a data-led approach to growing our markets and in delivering an optimised service and enhance the customer and candidate experience.
CHS Healthcare is a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, we are the UK’s largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We are a dynamic and expanding company, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
A career with CHS offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
As our Business Insight Analyst every day you will…
- Deliver reporting solutions ranging from Excel through to visualization tools and reporting platforms which provide accurate and insightful analysis of performance for both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Create Development, automation and scheduling in both Qlik Sense and excel macros
- Ensure that all current divisional, client and internal reporting deadlines are met in line with any established Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Work with the wider business to offer insights, guidance and support. Fostering a collaborative working environment where knowledge sharing, and best practice are paramount
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- The opportunity to work 2 paid charity days per year
- Working within a dynamic and high performing team whilst having fun with monthly lunches and quarterly socials where success is celebrated regularly
- Currently there is a Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Festive & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive as our Business Insight Analyst, you must…
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to produce macros independently
- Graduate caliber with excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of analysing large and complex datasets.
- Have a high attention to detail and experience in creating report which will be used by the senior leadership team for business analysis
- Experience of the healthcare sector and using public sector datasets would be desirable but not essential
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.