Pulse Nursing at Home (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9FH
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £21,500 plus generous bonus structure
Unlock your potential:
Are you super organised, personable and do you thrive off getting things right first time? Are you looking for a business who truly value their people and can offer endless career opportunities across a global organisation? If so, keep reading!
Due to business growth, we are growing our recruitment team and we have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join us in Bristol, where you consistently provide high levels or customer service and administrative capabilities to ensure the end-to-end recruitment process runs as smoothly as possible. This is an incredibly rewarding role, as you will have a direct impact on the growth and success of the business!
Part of the Acacium Group, Pulse Nursing at Home provides flexible, bespoke care for people living in their own homes and communities. We provide a lifetime solution that can adapt to changing healthcare needs. We're passionate about our people and proud that the services we provide achieve the highest standards of compassionate care, supporting choice and empowering our clients to live the life they want.
A career with Pulse Nursing at Home offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will...
- Provide support throughout the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure this runs as smoothly as possible
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships with candidates throughout their recruitment journey
- Ensure relevant checks have been done and required documentation has been received prior to a candidate starting work
- Work with a high level of quality and care on a day to day basis
- Collaborate with our friendly and supportive team to ensure maximum success rates
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long, successful career with us
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of 27 different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless learning and development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- A strong customer service and/or administration background. Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- A passion for providing a high standard of customer service
- High attention to detail
- Strong literacy and IT skills
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities