Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
London, Appold Street, Liverpool Street, EC2A 2AP
£23,500 basic salary + Monthly bonus - Uncapped
Monday-Friday (37.5 per week) - Hybrid Working
Shift Patterns: 8:30am - 5pm / 9am-5:30pm
Unlock your potential:
Are you driven, ambitious and passionate about working with people? Do you enjoy being challenged and having clear objectives which will clearly define your success and development within an organisation?
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the team who is dedicated to delivering a first-class customer experience and working collaboratively to achieve fantastic results! You will be joining our Recruitment Team where you will build and maintain candidate relationships and put people at the heart of everything you do.
Part of Acacium Group, Pulse Nursing is a number one supplier of high-calibre nurses and midwives into the UK market. As a business, we believe that great things begin with great people and we know a career with us is much more than just a job- it’s an opportunity to realise your full potential. As a multi-award-winning recruitment organisation, we are always on the lookout for exceptional people and in return we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career.
A career with Pulse Nursing offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
Every day you will…
- Create and post appealing and engaging job adverts to attract the best talent in the market
- Review CV’s and provide a quality pre-screen of all applicants to our roles
- Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates to determine their suitability for the job opportunity
- Proactively manage a candidate pipeline by building and maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships
- Liaise with the Bookings Consultants regarding open vacancies and effectively match your candidates to these positions
- Manage the compliance and pre-employment checks for new starters
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets and objectives
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Progression and development opportunities across a global organisation with over 20 different brands
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Previous experience in a customer-focused environment (ideally in a fast-paced call centre role, sales or recruitment)
- The ability to plan and prioritise a demanding workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office packages
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.