Patient Referral Coordinator
Xyla Digital Therapies (part of Acacium Group)
Full Time (37.5 hours per week), Permanent
Unlock your potential…
Are you a process driven individual with a passion for getting things right for customers first time? Do you relish the challenge of working in a growing, global organisation where you can develop your administration skills whilst having a large impact in ensuring our patients lead healthier and happier lives? If the answer is yes to all of these questions then read on!
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Patient Referral Coordinator to join our ever-growing team, where you will be given the scope to deliver and add real value to the organisation. You will work closely with a number of different departments within the organisation whilst liaising with a variety of NHS IAPT services to ensure our patients receive a first class service at all times.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Digital Therapies was born from a real desire to affect change. Our mission is to transform mental health support, and we are one of the fastest growing, flexible mental health services across the UK, where we provide an extensive range of therapeutic methods. We have a robust partnership with the NHS and Universities, and we deliver a patient-led service and partner with experts in the healthcare and technology fields to ensure clinical excellence to all of our service users.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Process patient referrals with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Work with large volumes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be the first point of contact for all patients and respond to queries in a timely manner whilst going above and beyond to deliver excellent patient experience at every opportunity.
- Liaise with GP surgeries/ health care professionals for onward referrals.
- Communicate regularly with all key stakeholders including clients, patients and team members, ensuring they are kept up to date on any necessary information at all times.
- Work alongside internal staff to facilitate the smooth induction of therapists when required.
- Be responsible for updating patient records on the system in a clear, concise yet informative tone.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- A focus on developing your skills and career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support to help you be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities that come from being part of a global organisation which is made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully funded qualifications
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- All the benefits that come from working in a healthcare business- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance, and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Access to our rewards portal where you will receive discounts on shops, restaurants, bars etc.
- Gym Flex- discounted gym membership, UK-wide!
- Regular company and team events which focus on team building and having FUN
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do – Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have…
- Previous experience in a customer/patient facing role essential
- Excellent IT Skills - proficiency in Microsoft packages, namely Excel and Outlook
- A strong passion for getting things right for our patients at the first time of asking.
- A strong desire to develop and a willingness to learn.
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.