Company: Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
Job title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Remote working with travel to our clients’ locations across Wales, and opportunities to work from our Cardiff office
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Starting salary of £26,000 per annum (Yr 1 OTE £36,000 pa)
A job where you will improve people’s lives and achieve your full potential
Are you looking to develop your recruitment career and take that next step into a senior position? Do you have a proven track record of winning new business, whilst providing excellent service to grow and developing existing clients?
Our Pulse Nursing team is expanding into the Welsh market and has an exciting opportunity for two Senior Recruitment Consultants to help us grow our client base.
As a market leader within the healthcare industry, you will be joining a team that already has established NHS contracts in the area, but you’ll be able to add real value whilst the team expands, giving you plenty of opportunities to develop your career within a global organisation.
If you’re driven, ambitious and motivated to bring in new business whilst engaging with nurses across Wales then we can offer you a collaborative work environment and all the training needed to maximise your potential.
What’s in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Flexible working ability to work fully remote with occasional travel to client locations
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
What will it be like having job with our team at Pulse Nursing?
Here at Pulse Nursing, we’re not just a team, we’re family and treat each other as such.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, generous commission schemes and all the perks you would expect to find in a supportive and professional working environment, but we also pride ourselves on a culture second to none. We believe that hard work and great results should be rewarded so we offer regular incentives, socials and a yearly trip and company holiday for top performers.
Whilst working remotely you will still feel part of our wider team, offering training and support remotely as well as meeting in our offices in Cardiff and occasional visits to Manchester to meet our team in North England.
This opening will see you make a world of difference!
Working with Pulse Nursing, you’ll be given all the tools to succeed through our excellent training programmes and ongoing support from our team. You will be part of a supportive, dynamic, and collaborative team who truly sees the purpose in what they do, improving people’s lives!
We are all about technology and improving our candidate journey whilst placing nurses into shifts across the UK in the NHS and private practices, so you’ll be at the forefront of exploring ways to make our candidate experience even better- Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
By joining a business that is part of Acacium Group, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across the group’s brands, work in an international business and benefit from the group’s people centred culture and everything that comes with it.
Why we want you to apply for this vacancy and join our team?
- Because you care about making a difference to people’s lives
- Because you are self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Because you have brilliant interpersonal skills, with an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Because most of all - together, we’ll be fantastic!
Inclusion matters at Pulse Nursing, part of Acacium Group
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.