Tuesday 24th May
9:30am – 4pm
2-3 Eldon St, London EC2M 7LS
High earning potential and uncapped commission:
£24,000 basic with an average OTE up to £35,000 + YR1, up to £60,000+ YR2, up to £100,000+ YR3, plus a salary increase with every promotion.
Gym allowances, luxurious incentives including all-expense paid holidays, directors’ lunch, Summer & Christmas parties and much more
As soon as you're available!
Who are we?
We are a leading, international life science recruitment specialist that support our partners with permanent and contract vacancies by connecting them with specialist talent across the globe.
Just as we help our life science partners with their businesses and careers, we cultivate an environment for personal and career growth within our own company too. Our values: Long-term partners; Tireless experts; and Promises delivered; form the basis of what we look for in new team members. These values are ingrained in every part of our business, from how we run our learning and development programmes, to how we define criteria for reward and recognition.
What to expect:
Our recruitment days are a great way for both you and us to really get to know each other before joining our company.
The day will include several group activities, individual activities and tasks, and mini interviews with our managers and directors.
We Offer You:
- Promotions based on your individual performance - at least one promotion a year with multiple career paths that are suited to your strengths and ambitions (including leadership)
- Flexible working between your home and the office from Consultant level, and flexible working hours
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team from day 1
- Full Company Benefits package (please ask for details)
- A chance to support employee chosen charities through various events
- Annual incentive trips away to exciting locations such as Cape Town, Mexico, USA etc
- A dynamic, international, supportive and inclusive culture
With the initial job role as an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by your direct Manager as well as our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your Manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and/or Europe.
- Searching for CV’s via our extensive database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
For more information please contact Chris Maurice – email@example.com