Clinical Recruitment Coordinator - (Registered Nurse)
Thornbury Nursing Services
Salary: £28,000k + bonus + excellent company benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time applicants (Minimum 3 days) will be considered - Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm
Unlock your potential
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Nursing Services have over 35 years’ experience in responding to last-minute requirements bringing exceptional nurses to NHS and private healthcare organisations. Our service is fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients.
As our Clinical Recruitment Coordinator you will be utilising your clinical skills in a unique way! Supporting our recruitment team with the onboarding of Registered Nurses and Healthcare assistants to the agency to support our client’s needs. You will support our candidates through their recruitment journey through ensuring they are compliant, with responsibilities including interviewing and assessing their clinical skills.
You will be joining our friendly and supportive team in Bristol - we are soon to relocate to new offices in Bridgwater Road (BS13) where this role will be based.
Everyday you will be:
- Providing clinical support to non-clinical team members and other RN colleagues
- Finalising candidates Recruitment process by identifying clinical areas in which they are experienced and referenced for, to ensure safe shift deployment with the Placement Team
- Conducting digital face to face interviews (via whatsapp/ skype/ zoom) and evaluating pre-recorded interviews of candidates to assess suitability
- To support the Recruitment team by taking phone calls and answering candidate queries
- Reviewing candidates clinical references and clinical skills self-assessments to assess placement suitability
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Pension scheme matching up to 5%
- Gym Flex – discounted gym memberships which are UK wide
- Discounts on restaurants, shops, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be a Registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Have a good understanding of a wide variety of acute clinical settings
- Have experience in a fast-paced busy environment
- Office experience would be advantageous but not essential we can provide you with the training you need to succeed
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.