Thornbury Nursing Services/ Scottish Nursing Guild (Part of Acacium Group)
Location: Flexible/Hybrid remote working (Travel to UK offices when required)
£40,000-£45,000 pro rata
Unlock your potential:
Are you a registered nurse looking for something different? We have a brilliant role which allows you to still use your clinical skills within the health care sector but in a different setting.
You would be supporting Thornbury Nursing Services and Scottish Nursing Guild management teams with the main purpose of establishing the needs of clients and to assist individuals to live within their own home and communities, whatever their abilities, promoting independence wherever possible. As well as building and maintaining trusted relationships to enhance collaboration and cooperation is essential to the role. These relationships span across the Community team, other internal departments, workers, clients and families.
Thornbury Nursing Services and Scottish Nursing Guild are both leaders in the healthcare recruitment market with a mission to deliver the highest standards of nursing care where no one else can. As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Be the point of contact for the business for advice on mental health and learning disability service provision.
- Liaise with all relevant health professionals, Multi-Disciplinary Teams, clients and service users to ensure the success of provision.
- Proactively and regularly keeping role specific clinical knowledge and current/future healthcare developments which will affect recruitment and deployment, up to date to ensure the service provided to workers, clients and other internal stakeholders is of the best quality.
- Oversee clinical projects with the LD/MH market, review of clinical checklists, criteria and guidance by working with the stakeholders to ensure clinical standards are met and relevant to market requirements.
- Research country specific requirements for England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland ensuring compliance.
- Provide relevant clinical support to the clinical leads as required including but not limited to staffing ratio’s, training requirements, worker supervisions/appraisals, MDT meeting attendance.
What’s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you a platform and the support needed to take your career in whichever direction you decide
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
- Regular company and team events which focus on team building and having FUN!
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- RNLD/RMN Registration
- Current NMC
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be proactive, to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Experience applying critical thinking and decision-making skills using evidence-based rationale and ability to communicate this to colleagues
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.