Compliance Coordinator (Administration)
Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
Manchester City Centre, M1
£20,000, plus quarterly bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you someone who likes to get it right first time and thrives under pressure? Are you looking for a business who truly value their people and can offer endless career opportunities across a global organisation? If so, keep reading!
We are growing our Compliance Team and are looking for an Compliance Coordinator to join us in our vibrant Manchester City Centre office. You will be joining an award-winning team who thrive on delivering excellent levels of service across the business. This is a role with a focus on administration and offering exceptional levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
Pulse Nursing are a market-leading, award-winning healthcare recruitment business who specialise in recruiting nurses and healthcare professionals into a wide range of local authorities, NHS Trusts, fostering agencies, charities and private sector organisations throughout the UK.
A career with Pulse Nursing offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success. We believe that great things begin with great people and we know that a career with us is so much more than just a job - it's an opportunity to realise your full potential.
Every day you will...
- Support the sales teams throughout the recruitment process to ensure all healthcare candidates working within the business are fully compliant and have the relevant pre-employment required within the company policy and guidelines
- Work closely with a variety of teams across the business to coordinate compliance processes run smoothly and are completed in a timely manner
- Manage our internal database to ensure our current healthcare workers compliance checks have not expired
- Manage required right to work documentation including; Proof of ID, Eligibility to Work, DBS checks, and professional registrations
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Christmas & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Previous customer service experience or administration
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.