Business Improvement Manager
Department: Digital Transformation
Hybrid working model - Location can be Birmingham, Leeds or Manchester
Competitive salary plus bonus + excellent company benefits
Full Time – Permanent Contract
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading and award-winning organisation? With digital transformation playing a fundamental part of business strategy to enable better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data- this is the best time to join us and play an integral role in our company vision for the future!
Acacium Group is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences, and social care professionals and clients. Our recent achievements have seen us outperform our main competitors with strong growth across each of our markets.
We currently have an exciting job opportunity for a Lean Six Sigma qualified individual with proven experience of working within a role delivering operational improvement, to join our growing Digital Transformation Team as a Business Improvement Manager. Within this role you will be supporting the Journey Optimisation Manager with the improvement of the end-to-end candidate, client, and managed services experience across all of the Acacium Groups processes, systems, policies and propositions.
As you will be supporting several brands, regional travel to other offices will be expected with some flexibility to be home-based.
Every day you will…
- Support the Journey Optimisation Manager with documenting the business process and journey mapping
- Deliver operational change to a high standard whilst providing governance for all operational change
- Deliver operational productivity and improve process effectiveness
- Manage stakeholders effectively to gain buy-in for a change and utilise SME knowledge across the business
- Create baseline data and measurement plans, to ensure we can measure the impact of change for benefit realisation
- Lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and SME’s to ensure we gain the right input and experience into our “as is” and “to be” journeys and business processes
- Support with translating operational requirements into project requirements
What’s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you a platform and the support needed to take your career in whichever direction you decide
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym membership
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role you must ideally have...
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a role delivering operational improvement
- Have a background in consultancy work or experience within a customer service organisation
- Proficient project management skills and experience across technical, process, proposition, and policy improvements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for customer experience improvement and innovation
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.