Acacium Group (Technology & Transformation)
London/Hybrid-Remote Working Model
Permanent, Full Time Role
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading and award-winning organisation? With technology playing a fundamental part of business strategy, and transformation enabling better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data this is the best time to join us and be integral to our company vision for the future.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will act as an advocate for end users, designing and building user centric journeys for a portfolio of high performing and high traffic applications. You will be inquisitive with an analytical mind and have a passion for solving problems with design solutions.
Working as part of the central UX team, you will be fully embedded in a fast-paced product team and be responsible for the end-to-end design lifecycle. Working collaboratively across multiple disciplines with internal and external parties: Product, UX/UI Research, Marketing, Journey Optimisation and other key business stakeholders, you will drive the design discussions balancing user needs with business requirements, and effectively communicate design decisions and progress with stakeholders.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Work collaboratively with UX Researchers to create research and data-driven user journeys and designs
- Ensure design outputs address user needs whilst adhering to the overarching product vision and meet business objectives
- Evaluate design solutions post-launch to document and evidence impact and business value
- Stay up-to-date about the latest product and industry trends
- Communicate design decisions effectively to stakeholders and demonstrate the value of UX principles and research
- Collaborate with UX Researchers to ensure clear goals and objectives are set and understood
- Discuss and drive design ideas with key stakeholders in collaborative workshops, balancing the needs of user with business requirements
- Run quarterly UX townhall sessions
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Nielsen Norman Group UX Training Programme provided
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications!
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
- Discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Experience working with design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Miro, Adobe CC
- Good understanding of design principles and UX methodologies
- Good understanding of UX Research methodologies – e.g. interviews, surveys, usability testing, field trials – and how they fit into a full UX process.
- Experience as a UX designer
- Excellent presentation skills
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.