Thornbury Community Services (Part of Acacium Group)
RMN - Clinical Lead
Location: Midlands (Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, and Rutland) - home-based with frequent travel
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Unlock your potential:
Are you passionate about people and delivering exceptional levels of care? Do you want to join a high-performing team where you are able to grow your career within a global organisation who are truly invested in developing people and who offer unlimited training and development opportunities?
We believe in putting people first, which is why we are growing our clinical team who play a significant role in the success of the business. If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference to people's lives every single day, then apply now!
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Community Services, is a division that consists of Complex Community Care, Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health. At TCS, high quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
Every day you will...
- Undertake initial holistic nursing assessments in partnership with the Service User/family/carer and involve other statutory/voluntary/third ‘party’ sector providers as necessary
- Take responsibility for developing individualised Care Plans in partnership with the Service User/family/other Health Care Professionals as appropriate ensuring goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable.
- Assist with training and development, along with supporting with the completion of competency-based frameworks for Health Care Support Workers
- Provide on call support to the Community Care team on a roster basis.
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to have a long and successful career with us
- Progression and development opportunities within a global business made up of 27 different brands- there are no limits for you!
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Optional charity involvement with 2 paid charity days a year
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- RMN Registration
- Current NMC
- Band 6 or equivalent
- Additional Mental Health/Learning Disability/Autism training
- Community experience
- Flexible working approach
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities