Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading and award-winning organisation? With technology playing a fundamental part of business strategy, and transformation enabling better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data this is the best time to join us and be integral to our company vision for the future.
Due to the growth of the business, we have an exciting job opportunity for a UX Writer to join our Technology & Transformation division, where you will have the flexibility to work from home and still have the opportunity to visit local and UK offices when required to meet your internal stakeholders.
As our UX Writer, you will have a key focus on delivering a great user experience across the organisation and you will be designing content decisions to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. As part of a team of UX Designers and Researchers you will be working in cross-functional teams, collaborating with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Marketing Managers, Journey Operations and wider third parties. You will be an advocate for the user throughout the organisation.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
In this role you will.......
Define a content strategy for the product development lifecycle to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms
Write clear and concise content (including labels, navigational elements, interface language, accessibility content, detailed UX guidelines around visual style, component behaviours, and editorial advice) to support user navigate through within the product environment seamlessly
Being able to articulate clear and concise instructions with exceptional skills and an eye for detail
Working with Researchers and Designers to devise solutions appropriate for research and usability testing to create engaging copy for our digital products and research projects
Collaborate with User Researchers, Product Management, Product Owners, Business Analysts and key stakeholders to ensure brand guidelines and UX principles are adhered to
Presenting ideas to the team and stakeholders to explain your decisions and articulate your reasoning
You will have the ability to listen to all feedback and discuss constructively across the business
Provide UX writing and content strategy for the team throughout the product development process
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of  healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips, including fully funded qualifications!
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- A familiarity of UX principles, and be an advocate for writing, usability, accessibility and human-centred design
- A basic understanding of UX research methodologies (i.e. interviews, surveys, usability testing, field trials etc.) and how they fit into the full UX process
- Previous experience within a UX writing or content design role
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.