Flexible-Remote working model
Unlock your potential:
Do you want to make a significant impact in a market-leading, fast-growing, and award-winning organisation? With technology playing a fundamental part of business strategy, and transformation enabling better collaboration, personalised ways of customer engagement, higher employee innovation and productivity, and more accurate insights from data this is the best time to join us and be integral to our company vision for the future.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual with proven experience in engineering and software architecture design, to join our growing Digital Transformation Team. As our Solutions Architect you will support the Technical Lead/Product Owner in the creation and maintenance of systems architecture. You will review existing and potential solutions for our business needs and define the right way for us to move forwards technically.
You will be responsible for supporting the business to understand and implement change and define requirements for continuous improvement using an objective approach and strong technical judgement.
As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Build and integrate technical products and services and ensure they meet the requirements and needs of the organisation
- Identify issues or areas for development with current technical solutions and suggest alternatives and areas for improvement, whilst mitigating risks.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams involved in change activities for our systems
- Assess the systems architecture currently in place where it relates to middleware, APIs, and Service Architecture; working with technical staff and partners to recommend solutions for improvement.
What’s in it for you?
You will have access to our Rewards Platform and receive a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the platform and resources needed to take your career to the next level
- Flexible-remote working model
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex- UK wide discounted gym memberships
- Reward Portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company holiday for top performers
Join us and make a difference:
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities, and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must…
- Have proven experience in engineering and software architecture design (previous project management experience would be advantageous but is not essential)
- Have a sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Have strong organisational and technical leadership skills
Our inclusion movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.