Regional Lead Echocardiographer
Xyla Elective Care (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Homebased with frequent travel across London
Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: up to £55,000 + 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance
Unlock your potential
Xyla Elective Care offer the best in class waiting list management solutions to NHS Trusts. Our vision is to be the leading provider of clinical capacity solutions with a reputation for excellence and clinical pathway innovation. We are a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.
We have an exciting new opportunity to become a key member of the national echocardiography department! This is a patient facing role where you will undertake clinics across London and support the business in terms of clinical competence and also to fulfil our scheduling requirements to customers across the region.
Your role will entail...
- 90% field based where you will support clinical services across your local region and be an active presence at the start of new contracts, as well as when a clinical business need arises
- You will audit Xyla Elective Care echocardiography work 3 days a month across all sites where ICSD work under the provider’s CQC registration
- A range of clinical or administrative duties 1 day a month, where you will act as a conduit for staff to feed information back to the Clinical Operations Team
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset by moving across the global organisation
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Reward Portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Gym flex
- Regular events and incentives
- Annual Festive & Summer parties
- Annual company holiday for top performers - this years winners are going to Kenya!
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- BSc in Clinical Physiology (or equivalent)
- BSE or EACVI Accreditation
- Band 7 or 8
- 2 years minimum experience scanning and reporting independently
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.