Administrative and Operations Assistant
Hobson Prior, a global leader in staffing solutions for life sciences companies, has an exciting opportunity for an administrative assistant with high level proficiency in written English to join our growing team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. In this role, you will be making a real contribution to the advancement of global health by assisting the recruitment team in attracting the talent our clients need to innovate and develop life-saving medicines, devices and technologies.
As part of the Life Sciences Operations team, your main responsibility will be ensuring that job descriptions for all new vacancies added to the company database are formatted and edited into attractive adverts, and posted online to the company website, social media and any applicable job sites. This will involve:
- Formatting and quality checking to remove any confidential information and ensure accurate spelling and grammar
- Interpret and rephrase job descriptions to make them appealing to applicants
- Liaising with recruiters to fully understand technical requirements and client specifications required for vacancies
- Ensure consistency with advertising guidelines
- Use predefined keywords and phrases to optimise adverts for search engines
- Publish and manage adverts through various distribution channels
- Develop templates for recurring vacancies and volume clients
You may also be required to assist with general office management tasks, including:
- Event Organisation
- Sickness and holiday reporting
- Diary management
- Stock management and other general office management tasks
Working at Hobson Prior delivers a diverse and friendly working environment and comprehensive benefits package.
This position would be suitable for an organised, productive and detail-oriented individual with a background in office administrative tasks such as a typist or office assistant. You will be expected to have a high standard of attention to detail when it comes to the correct usage of English spelling and grammar and be able to detect other’s misspellings and errors.
- Written English spelling and grammar must be to a very high standard
- Naturally detail oriented and takes a methodical approach to work
- Highly organised, productive and able to manage own time effectively
- Able to work autonomously and act on own initiative
- High proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in creative writing an advantage but not essential