Senior Recruitment Consultant
Pulse Nursing (part of Acacium Group)
£25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. OTE Year 1 - £30k-£35k, Year 2 - £40k-£50k, Year 3 - £60k-£70k
A job where you will improve people’s lives and achieve your full potential
Do you want a recruitment job with purpose and meaning where you can improve people’s lives? Are you looking for an opportunity to fulfil your true potential and progress your career ambitions?
Our leading healthcare recruitment business Pulse Nursing has a Recruitment Consultant opening in London, WC1. Join our team and make a difference to the lives of others who benefit so greatly from the skills and individuals you recruit while at the same time growing your own career, making new friends and achieving your personal goals.
We’re growing fast and have an opening for a values-driven and ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading, award-winning business and help us recruit outstanding talent for our Healthcare clients.
Working in a collaborative and high-performing team, you will receive the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career. So, if you are looking for your next job opening, get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference.
What’s in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with a lucrative bonus structure
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of 23 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Regular events and incentives
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Workplace pension
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company parties
What will it be like having job with our team at Pulse Nursing?
Pulse Nursing are a market-leading, award-winning healthcare recruitment business who specialise in recruiting nurses and healthcare professionals into a wide range of local authorities, NHS Trusts, fostering agencies, charities and private sector organisations throughout the UK.
At Pulse, we believe that great things begin with great people and we know that a career with us is so much more than just a job - it's an opportunity to realise your full potential.
As a multi-award-winning organisation we are always on the lookout for exceptional people. In return, we offer an exciting place to work and a wide range of excellent benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career. We truly invest in our people and provide the platform you need to be successful in your career.
This opening will see you make a world of difference!
Pulse Nursing is part of Acacium Group, a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services, and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. A business with leading digital capabilities, a strong financial profile and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner. Committed to the human side of business, our shared values reflect what teams from across our group believe in - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
By joining a business that is part of Acacium Group, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across the group’s 27 brands, work in an international business and benefit from the group’s people centred culture and everything that comes with it.
Why we want you to apply for this vacancy and join our team?
- Because you care about making a difference to people’s lives
- Because you are self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Because you have brilliant interpersonal skills, with an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Because most of all - together, we’ll be fantastic!
Inclusion matters at Pulse Nursing, part of Acacium Group.
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.