Learning and Development Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious, influential, and high performing Learning & Development Consultant, to join our team.
Whilst you’ll be based in either Sydney or Melbourne, you would be leading the APAC L&D, and working as part of a global team across 2 life science brands – Proclinical and Hobson Prior. It’s an exciting time and there’s a lot for you to get involved in. The ideal candidate will use their passion for recruitment, training and coaching to develop our Recruitment Consultants into high performers.
Who are we?
We are a leading, international life science recruitment specialist that support our partners with permanent and contract vacancies by connecting them with specialist talent across the globe.
Just as we help our life science partners with their businesses and careers, we cultivate an environment for personal and career growth within our own company too.
Our values: Long-term partners; Tireless experts; and Promises delivered; form the basis of what we look for in new team members. These values are ingrained in every part of our business, from how we run our learning and development programmes, to how we define criteria for reward and recognition.
- Leading our APAC sales training programmes for our Consultants, through both in-person and virtual workshops.
- Managing the onboarding training experience for new starters.
- Facilitating individual coaching and call coaching sessions.
- Developing effective relationships with internal stakeholders, and proactively identifying L&D requirements.
- Becoming a champion for Bullhorn (our internal CRM) and LinkedIn to creating efficiencies and engagement across the business.
- Managing, reviewing, and developing our e-learning platform.
- Designing and developing workshop content, across a blended learning approach.
- Evaluating individual consultant’s progress through bespoke development plans, written and verbal feedback.
- Experienced with Learning and Development
- Experience in delivering group training workshops and individual coaching
- Ideally worked as a 360 recruiter previously
- Understanding of the life sciences market or a desire to learn
- Highly motivated and confident with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management.
- A proactive driver of change.
- The ability to motivate and drive improvements in processes.
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches.
Benefits to you:
- Hybrid working policy – 2 days working from home
- Career progression pathway
- A bespoke training and development programme, aligned to your career objectives
- International exposure and opportunities
- Company incentives and socials
For more information please contact our Director of Talent Acquisition – Chris Maurice; email@example.com