Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Team Leader)
Location: Manchester, London or Leeds-based with flexible hybrid working model
Salary: £35,000 basic + uncapped commission
Unlock your Potential
Are you driven, hardworking and ambitious recruitment professional who is looking to move into a senior talent acquisition role? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a direct impact on a global organisation and reap the benefits from your hard work?
We believe in putting people first, which is why as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be part of our global People function, leading from the heart of our organisation. You’ll be responsible for articulating the global talent brand and candidate value proposition, with responsibility for vacancy management and recruiting operations for specific businesses/functions within and across the group.
Bring driven by excellence, you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle and support a diverse range of positions from inception through to completion, with responsibility for managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, candidate sourcing, talent selection, interview scheduling and offer management.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus a commission structure which ensures you are directly rewarded for your hard work
- Dedication to developing you and your career via our in-house training programme- we can provide you with the correct tools to be successful in your career
- Career progression across the team and the wider Acacium Group
- Work place pension scheme
- Team incentives
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
What will help you succeed in this role?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in 360 recruitment
- Deep knowledge and proven success of utilising recruitment CRM’s, Job Boards, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms & marketing channels.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong stakeholder relationships through a dedicated focus on service and delivery
- Responsive and effective whilst working at pace to deliver time bound and quality led targets
Our Inclusive Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.