Resourcing Team Manager
Location: Long Ashton, Bristol
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Unlock your Potential
We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Team Manager to provide day to day operational management of the TNS Recruitment Team.
You will be responsible for reporting on performance, aligning to the Recruitment strategy. You will be looking at areas for improvement, suggesting actions to increase applicant volumes in areas of clinical and geographical need.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus commission
- Dedication to developing you and your career through our internal training programme
- Career progression completely based on performance
- 25 days annual leave which increases after each full year of service
- Fully funded qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Holiday incentives abroad
- Regular competitions
- Discounted TasteCard membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health assessments and dental insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
Thornbury Nursing Services specialises in supporting clients when no-one else can. Whether the requirement is last minute, unusual, remote or difficult to cover, Thornbury can help at any time of the day or night. Thornbury works across England and Wales, recruiting to standards which exceed local regulation and guidelines. They offer their healthcare workers hourly pay rates, plus other benefits such as travel and toll costs, NMC reimbursement, training and flu vouchers, recognising the level of flexibility and commitment needed to work for them.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Experience of managing teams with clear expectations and goals, whilst providing the means and support to achieve this.
- Experience of working within a recruitment team
- Experience of working within a 360-recruitment role
Our Inclusive Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.