Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant, Philadelphia
Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting sales position? If so, Proclinical has the perfect opportunity for you to get your career started in downtown Philadelphia. Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us ‘good’ means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organizations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As a continuously expanding, international staffing company, we are looking for highly motivated professionals ready to join our impeccable sales training program. We partner with Life Science companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies across the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Clinical sectors, placing the most specialized candidates into senior level, specialist positions. Out energetic work culture and focus on continuous professional development prove you with the perfect environment to grow your business, reaching your highest potential.
This is a unique opportunity to join an office that in one of the top performing locations across our 18 offices in 10 countries. We are home to some of the company’s highest achievers out of a global network of almost 600 employees.
Functions of the role:
- Fully support both clients and candidates
- Establish and maintain your own client relationships
- Identify highly qualified candidates for specialized positions
- Qualifying candidates to determine if they are a strong fit for clients’ positions
- Oversee the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
- Maintain relationships with candidates after placing them in a new position
Skills We Look For:
- A thirst for sales (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Very resilient
What We Offer:
- 20 days of PTO (plus 5 sick days)
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission (ask us about top performers’ earnings!)
- Opportunity to build your own business (work internationally or start up an entirely new office of your own!)
- Access to a large international database
- Merit-based career progression to management (you move up based on performance, not tenure)
- Knowledge sharing culture with amazing training programs and platforms
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning & Development team
- Quarterly Lunch Club incentive at high-end restaurants
- Annual incentive trips, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas, and NYC
- Team bonding events include Top Golf, happy hours, Michelin star restaurants, etc.
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
- Company benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, etc.
- If you identify as the best at what you do, are a high achiever who wants a career with no limits, or even if you would just like to learn more- get in touch with us to learn more today!