Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting sales position? If so, Proclinical has the perfect opportunity for you to get your career started in downtown Philadelphia. Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business.
We Offer You:
- Promotions based on your individual performance - at least one promotion a year with multiple career paths that are suited to your strengths and ambitions (including leadership)
- Flexible working between your home and the office from Consultant level, and flexible working hours
- 20 days of PTO (plus 5 sick days)
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission (ask us about top performers’ earnings!)
- Opportunity to build your own business (work internationally or start up an entirely new office of your own!)
- Access to a large international database
- Merit-based career progression to management (you move up based on performance, not tenure)
- Knowledge sharing culture with amazing training programs and platforms
- Continuous support and training with both your mentor and our Learning & Development team
- Quarterly Lunch Club incentive at high-end restaurants
- Annual incentive trips, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas, and NYC
- Team bonding events include Top Golf, happy hours, Michelin star restaurants, etc.
- Dynamic and inclusive culture
- Company benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, etc.
With the initial job role as a Recruitment Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by your direct Manager as well as our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with your Manager and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the US.
- Searching for CV’s via our extensive database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
For more information please contact Chris Maurice; email@example.com