Department: Bank Partners
Salary: £19,358 + Company benefits
Type: Full time / 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm rotating shift patterns
Shift patterns: 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm / 10am-6pm
Part of Acacium Group, Bank partners are just one of our many established brands. Bank Partners provide high quality independent staffing, bank management and outsourced staffing services to some of the largest trusts in the NHS. We have a strong reputation for reducing overall agency spend whilst providing high quality staff and are proud to say that we’ve helped NHS trusts reduce their agency spend by £70 million over a six year period.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer / Compliance Officer to join our friendly recruitment team, this role will be focused on working closely with our Bookings Consultants and Compliance Team to ensure an effective and smooth transition of candidates ensuring suitability to place into work.
What you will be doing
• Check references of candidates before referral to client – ensure updated references are obtained on completion of the assignment
• Arranging candidate interview schedule
• Ensuring candidates are recruited within ‘time-to-hire target
• Canvass for new candidates to build pipeline
• Establish & maintain candidate files – ensuring required checks are in place at all times
• Ad hoc duties
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
• Able to build relationships with candidates and clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to multitask effectively and not be afraid of change
• Determined and self-motivated applicants are a must
• Experience in a target driven or customer service environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first
Acacium Group is an equal opportunities employer