Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us ‘good’ means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organisations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm roles.
- Able to qualify candidates, challenging on expectations, negotiating rate or salary
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Identifying candidates in the market with a view to flipping them into a business development opportunity
- Closing candidates on their commitment to a job, commitment to interviewing in a suitable timeframe and starting within the client's start date
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- After-care guiding candidates through compliance, first day and throughout rebate period
- Focus on winning tangible leads that would generate new business opportunities
- Oversee the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Promotional targets which can lead to two promotions a year if hit with multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Sydney, Melbourne with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas and New York
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives to the horse racing, team activities and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, 401, etc.
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose