Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
As part of Acacium Group, ICS Diagnostics is a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an Echo Training & Development Lead. You will be an accredited echocardiographer with responsibility for undertaking clinics within a defined geographical region 2.5 days per week. You will be working closely with the Cardiology Diagnostics Operations Manager and Regional Lead Echocardiographers. They will strive to effectively meet the learning needs of the echocardiographers within the national team.
As a clear communicator, you will have the ability to bring a diverse and geographically dispersed team together and feed information upwards to the senior management and back to field-based clinical staff.
What you will be doing
- Clinical Work (50% - Field Based) - Performing transthoracic echocardiograms to BSE standards
- Evaluate the training needs of the national echo team
- Create a training program to support soon-to-be or newly accredited staff to work in a supportive and proactive learning environment
- Deliver one-to-one training, workshops and seminars to echocardiography team
- Develop strategies to obtain trainee feedback to contribute to inform local policy for training.
- To develop training materials and evaluation strategies
- Provide clinical and professional advice ensuring optimal use of skills of all staff working within clinical areas
- Develop strategies to obtain trainee feedback to contribute to inform local policy for training
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- BSc in Clinical Physiology (or equivalent)
- BSE or EAVCVI Accreditation
- Understanding of national and local priorities related to education and training
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good experience across various echocardiography systems, manufacturers, and workflows
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first