Highly Specialised Echocardiographer
Xyla Elective Care (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Field based with frequent travel across the UK
Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £45,000-£48,000 + 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance
Unlock your potential:
Due to business growth, we have an exciting job opportunity for a highly specialised Echocardiographer to join the team. In this role, you will be a key member of the National Echocardiography Team and will work closely with patients by managing a portfolio of contracts across the UK, by providing specialist, high-quality echocardiography services. You will be at the forefront of our clinical service provision and locations will be agreed with you prior to your clinics being planned.
You can work with us either on a full-time basis, or alongside substantive NHS work with as many or as few shifts as you prefer - you have complete flexibility!
You will always work collaboratively with our customers and the internal Operations Team to ensure that service needs are met and that patients are put at the heart of everything we do.
Part of Acacium Group, Xyla Elective Care is a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out TTE investigations unsupervised, seeking second opinion advice from senior members of Xyla Elective Care or the local customer when appropriate
- Demonstrate proficiency and skill in echocardiographic techniques
- Take a proactive approach to minimising clinical risk to patients undergoing echo studies, and support Xyla Elective Care and our customers in the investigation and management of any related clinical incidents.
- Maintain all equipment, systems and facilities used to the necessary high standards as required
- Be familiar, competent and confident on patient administration systems, reporting systems, modalities and PACS systems
What's in it for you?
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team. You will also receive:
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Endless career progression and development opportunities within a global organisation made up of 27 different brands who put people at the forefront of everything they do
- Gym Flex- discounted gym membership, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have...
- BSc in Clinical Physiology (or equivalent)
- BSE Adult Accreditation
- Band 7 or above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple Echo platforms
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.