Bank Business Partner
Department: Bank Partners
Location: Mix between Kings Hospital & Princess royal university hospital
Salary: £30,000 per annum + Company benefits
Work Pattern: 37.5 hours per week between 8am – 6pm
Rota pattern: 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm / 10am-6pm
Full time / Permanent
Unlock your potential:
Finding A Job? End The Search Today!
We are here to Help the Good Become The Best!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Business Partner to join our friendly and supportive team.
Apply today, don't delay!
What’s in it for you?
- Company benefits
- Social events
- Trips abroad for high achievers
What you will be doing
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Circulating information on changes to process, promoting any changes to service, seasonal information etc
- Facilitating the flow of information between Trust wards and departments and Staff Bank Bookings and Recruitment Teams
- Working with the Senior Bank Business Partner and the Bookings Manager to analyse weekly and monthly reports and produce on-going strategies to increase bank fill rates
- Receiving and coordinating incidents and complaints, following set processes and recording on Datix
- Able to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Effective and efficient communication
- Advance computer skills
- Commitment to results and service delivery
- Ability to analyse information and identify issues
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.