Department: Xyla Diagnostics
Location: Shorditch, London
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
The Acacium Group is a unique healthcare solutions platform with an integrated specialised staffing and healthcare services offering a combined service of deep clinical expertise, digital capabilities, technology and analytics.
Part of the Acacium Group is Xyla Diagnostics, a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of our pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Resourcer to support the end-to-end recruitment of Healthcare specialists across the UK. This position will see you sit at the heart of our business and will enable you to make an impact by sourcing quality Healthcare Professionals, whilst enhancing your recruitment experience within the Healthcare Sector.
What you will be doing
- Headhunting, sourcing applicants from job boards, screening applicants, completing pre-screens before passing them over for compliance
- Organising own workload & prioritising accordingly
- Using job boards, social media, website and building direct relationships to advertise roles
- Building a pipeline for future roles, increasing the database
- Liaising closely with sales, service delivery and clinical operations to establish need & retain candidate engagement throughout the onboarding process
- Working closely with Marketing for latest updates
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have:
- Administration experience, working with Microsoft Office 365 Tools (Essential)
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent organiser, with strong personal prioritisation and multitasking skills
- Friendly, positive and approachable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- If you have experience within the recruitment industry then this is desirable.
- Have excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply.
The Acacium Group is an equal opportunities employer.