Location: Noble’s Hospital, Isle of Man
Salary: £20,500 - £23,000 DOE
As part of Acacium Group, CHS Healthcare is a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, we are the UK’s largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We are a dynamic and expanding company, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
You’ll find us open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do. Joining CHS Healthcare means joining a team of industry experts who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and customer care focused individual to join our dedicated Team as a Care Liaison Advisor. You will be working closely with the AMU department and hospital discharge teams in a varied role, tracking patients and sourcing care home placements/packages of care for clients with a variety of needs, including mental health and complex physical disabilities. You will be making a positive impact on people’s lives by working towards a quick and safe discharge plan and supporting families during great times of stress.
What you will be doing
- Tracking patients admitted into AMU
- Participating in hospital tracking/stranded/super stranded meetings
- Supporting clients and their families throughout the process; this can be very distressing for them.
- Liaising with care homes, care agencies, senior health, and social care staff
- Visiting care homes and building relationships with home managers and their teams.
- Sharing updates and acting as the link between services and service users.
- Build knowledge of the NHS to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Ability to deliver a high standard of customer care.
- Administrative skills.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced/challenging environment.
- A proven history of achieving KPI’s and working to strict deadlines.
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first