Permanent, Full time
Location: Kent & Canterbury Hospital
Join a global healthcare solutions partner.
If you want to join a global company that’s committed to the human side of business, look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global life science industry. A business with scale, a strong financial profile, leading digital capabilities, and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner, we’ve got a great role for you!
Part of Acacium Group is CHS Healthcare, a pioneering service designed to make sure people receive the right care in the right place. CHS Healthcare is partnered with the NHS and Social Care Organisations. Our systems and processes champion the entire health and care pathway.
Help us grow in a way that makes a positive impact on society
We are now looking to appoint someone as our new Care Liaison Advisor. For this role, you will be working closely with hospital discharge teams and will be sourcing care home placements/packages of care for clients. This role will work towards a quick and safe discharge plan which will help families often during great times of stress.
What you will be doing
- Sourcing care to cater for a variety of needs, including complex physical disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health.
- Liaising with care homes, care agencies, senior health and social care staff, patients and their families.
- Building knowledge of the NHS in order to understand the pressures and importance of timely discharges.
- Sharing updates and acting as the link between services and service users.
- Visiting care homes and building relationships with home managers and their teams.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Previous administration experience
- Previous customer care experience
- A high attention to detail
- Strong experience in use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to remain calm in high pressured environments
- Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first