Location: Home-based with frequent travel
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 DOE + £3,000 Car Allowance
Unlock your potential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated, and innovative individual to join our dedicated Clinical Team. As a CHC Nurse Assessor your role will see you conducting assessments and reviews in patients homes, residential environments and hospital settings. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to manage stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
What’s in it for you?
- Dedication to developing you and your career- we can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career
- Flexible working model with opportunities to work from home
- Workplace pension scheme
- Gym Flex
- Regular events and incentives
- Discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Festive & Summer parties
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence. Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
CHS Healthcare is a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995, we are the UK’s largest independent provider in hospital discharge management and continuing healthcare services across all four NHS regions in England. We are a dynamic and expanding company, bringing together the NHS, social care, providers and families to provide a committed and patient focused service.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Professional registration as RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist
- Experience in a Continuing Healthcare setting
- Experience working with NHS Commissioners, Local Authorities & Health/Social care providers
- Assessment experience
- Broad based clinical knowledge
- Safeguarding knowledge
- Preferred CHC and in-house systems knowledge
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.