Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Up to £25,000, plus uncapped commission structure - be in control of your own earning potential!
A job where you will improve people's lives and achieve your full potential:
Do you want a recruitment job with purpose and meaning where you can improve people’s lives? Are you looking for an opportunity to fulfil your true potential and progress your career ambitions?
Join our team and make a difference to the lives of others who benefit so greatly from the skills and individuals you recruit while at the same time growing your own career, making new friends and achieving your personal goals.
We’re growing fast and have an opening for a values-driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading, award-winning business and help us recruit outstanding talent for our Healthcare clients.
Working in a collaborative and high-performing team, you will receive the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career
Because our purpose is so firmly anchored in improving people's lives, we care more about the values of people that join our team than their previous experience or career history. So, if you are looking for your next job opening, get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference.
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- be in control of your own earning potential
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Unrivalled career opportunities – that come from being part of a global group made up of 23 healthcare, staffing and life science brands
- Flexible working
- Regular events and incentives - including an annual company holiday for our top performers
- All the benefits that come from working with a healthcare business - Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance. Health Assessments, Dental Insurance and free Flu Vaccinations each year
- Rewards easily accessible through our rewards portal, offering discounts on shops, restaurants and bars.
- Endless learning & development opportunities at your fingertips- including fully-funded qualifications!
What will it be like having a job with our Team?
We're not just a team here, we are a family. You will be joining a supportive, friendly team who thrive off healthy competition- so it certainly gets exciting in our office! Your team will be there to support you day-in-day out and in a true work hard, play hard culture, they will be by your side for Friday night drinks, team nights out and monthly and quarterly incentives.
A career with Acacium offers endless opportunities and career development within a global organisation. We put people at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our employees plays an important part in our success.
This opening will see you make a world of difference!
Acacium Group, a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services, and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. A business with leading digital capabilities, a strong financial profile and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner. Committed to the human side of business, our shared values reflect what teams from across our group believe in - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
By joining a business that is part of Acacium Group, you will have the opportunity to progress your career across the group’s  brands, work in an international business and benefit from the group’s people centred culture and everything that comes with it.
Why we want you to apply for this vacancy and join our team?
- Because you care about making a difference to people’s lives
- Because you are self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Because you have brilliant interpersonal skills, with an ability to negotiate and influence others
- Because most of all - together, we’ll be fantastic!
Our Inclusion Movement:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.